Monday 9 June 2014

Timeless Truth Miracle Rejuvenation Mask - Review


I have received this Timeless Truth Rejuvenation Mask from my May Violet Box. You can read my read of this box here.

It says that this intensive skin refining mask gives back the fresh, pure look and feel of younger skin. Dull, lifeless skin is rejuvenated leaving it looking radiant, evenly toned and smooth. This mask helps improve the appearance of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.

Since it's a long weekend, I decided to use it today and special thanks to Mr. SF who had fun taking pictures of me!

Here's how I used it:

Directions:

1. Cleanse the face.

I used this after my shower to make sure my face is clean and fresh.

My Before pic! 



2.   Open the sachet and take out the mask.

The mask is very moist and wet so I suggest you open the sachet in your sink to avoid drips on your floor.


2.1  Adjust mask to adhere entirely over the face positioning openings for eyes and mouth.


The mask is very moist and sticks to your face nicely. I was just hesitant to stretch it too much as I was scared I will end up ripping it off.



2.2  Stretch to attach to ears.

I just have to stretch a little bit to attach it to my ears. It also covered some parts of my hair but that was okay.


3.  Lift up chin layer and attach to ears.


I just gave it a little stretch and I was able to attach the last part to my ears. It does feel a little bit weird as this is the face time I've tried a full mask like this. 



4.  Press the mask lightly with both hands until it adheres completely.





I had fun putting this on and posing for my best mummy look! As most masks, you can't laugh or talk too much but this one is not too bad. Only thing I didn't like about this mask is that my neck started itching after a few minutes even though my skin is not that sensitive.


4.1  Remove mask after 15-20 minutes and gently massage the remaining essence into the skin.





Please excuse my sleepy look! :)
I was actually surprised to see my face visibly lighter when I took off the mask! My skin does feel rejuvenated and very firm. It makes you feel like you just had a firming facial! I didn't massage the remaining essence into my face though as it's beginning to itch but after a few minutes of fresh air the itch was gone so I'm quite happy with it.



I'm very happy with the results that I actually went out without makeup today! My skin feels so moisturised that there's no need for a moisturiser afterwards. It says for best results, use 3-4 times a week, but I don't think I have the time to use it that often and I think once a week or fortnight will be enough. I think for just $7, this is a good buy and will probably buy it again or try other masks from Timeless Truth. 



Have you tried out this Timeless Truth Miracle Rejuvenation Mask as well?
How about other Timeless Truth masks? 
Did you love it as well?

I'd love to hear from you!


xoxo Mia



1 comment:

  1. I want to fuck you Mia, and fill your pussy with cum

    ReplyDelete